Space available: 100% Leased
Located on Chicago Ave. in prime East Village/Noble Square location. 1523 Chicago Ave. is a beautiful 4 story brick building with incredible vintage appeal. Currently undergoing an unbelievable redevelopment to include 15 new apartments and 2nd generation restaurant space.
- Prime frontage on Chicago Ave.
- Illuminated vertical signage (facing east/west)
- Outdoor patio seating available
- Existing black iron
- Space can be converted for alternative retail users, i.e. medical, cell phone & specialty fitness.
- Ideally positioned within the booming Ukrainian Village/ West Town submarket (just west of downtown Chicago)
- Close proximity to the Chicago Loop and Fulton Market neighborhoods
- Known for its broad array of retail and restaurant destinations lining Chicago Ave. from Noble Ave. (to the east) to Western Ave. (to the west)
- Tremendous growth over the past several years with new residential developments
- Vittum Theatre – (3 min. drive or 10 min. walk)
- Chopin Theatre – (4 min. drive or 12 min. walk)
- Near Ashland Ave. one of the busiest arterial streets west of the highway
- Close to I-90/94
- 10 Min Walk to Chicago/Milwaukee Blue Line
- 10 Min Bus Ride to River North (66 Bus Route)