Space Available: 4,626 SF former bank with Double Drive-Thru
- Former bank branch, ideal for restaurant, retail or medical use.
- The Property is situated at the entrance of The Shops of Flint Creek on Hough Street (Illinois Route
59) between Northwest Highway (Route 14) and Lake Cook Road (Main Street).
- Center is anchored by Heinen’s Fine Foods.
- The Property is situated half a mile from the Barrington Metra station, which connects the Village of
Barrington with downtown Chicago.
- Built in 2006 on ∓ 0.93 AC lot with 20 parking spaces plus 2 handicap spaces.
|Population||Avg. HH Income|
Demographics are 2022 Estimates | © 2022 CoStar