Next Realty’s current portfolio consists of 42 properties. Following are some highlights of activity that has taken place at the portfolio’s properties over the last six months:
- The Shops at Flint Creek – Club Pilates recently opened their new studio at this retail center, which is located in the heart of downtown Barrington.
- Lincolnshire Commons – Next Realty welcomed two new tenants to the center: Poke Bros, serving fast, fresh and fit Hawaiian poke bowls, and Charming Charlie, a women’s fashion and accessories retailer.
- Kingsbury Center – Edie’s Café and Wine Bar will open at this River North office and retail building, following the retrofitting of a former restaurant space.
- Wilmette Commons – Next Realty will welcome CycleBar, a premium indoor cycling and training studio. The fitness group will open its doors in early Spring of 2022.
- Autumn Grove –PlayWell Pediatric Dentistry, with Dr. David Jadin and a team of dental professionals focused on building up young smiles, recently opened at this center located in Elm Grove, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee.